Search This Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2009

6 Picture Meme

This is my Grandmother. I have great memories of going to Grandma's farm. Christmas eve suppers and taking the bus all by myself to stay with her and Grandpa. Sleeping ever so soundly in the fluffy bed that once slept my Dad when he was young. and waking up early and crawling in with Grandma and Grandpa. I remember feeling safe and warm there. Oh Im not saying things were perfect but These are the things I choose to remember.


Here is the challenge I did I went to the 6th folder and posted the 6th photo and wrote about it. So if you have a moment today go to your 6th folder and check out your 6th photo. maybe post a story about it on your blog. If not just check it out all to often photos on our computers are just stuck in files and not enjoyed so take a moment rediscover something you thought was worth saving to see again.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thank you for participating in this little exercise.... I hate these kind of things, and especially leaving "challenges" for strangers...

It is lovely to have wonderful memories to reminisce about.... even better when we have a photograph to bring them back to life. :-)

Hugs.... Heather