Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Brother

Quincy on a cold Day... I get cold just looking at him. This was taken during or shortly after a bizzard. Here is their Dog Africa and their tent. Winter camping is invigorating. My Brother and his wife are very experienced and take good care of their animals and guests. Quincy was acknowledged as the musher who took the best care of his dogs by the Vet in charge of monitoring the Canadian Challenge.
This the Paws and Paddles Teams on a training run.

1 comment:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Hi Melisa, Thank you for the comment on my website.Sorry for posting here but I couldn't find an addy. The vintage sewing tool repros were bought at hobby lobby and they still have them plus more. I am not sure which thread holders you are referring to. The trays that hang in my studio are from a display when a fabric shop closed and sold their displays. If you have more questions you can contact me at angell100@comcast.net. Thanks.
Pat....those dogs are beautiful..what an adventure and congrats to Quincy!!!!