Search This Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Big C

I have not been posting for a while because I have been Walking my Buns off trying to loose weight to have Surgery. I have lost 78 lbs since March 25, when things transpired and I was diagnosed with Cancer. I have surgery on the 22 of September. So it is coming at breakneck speed.  I have been able to live the summer without too many worries but now as this date is flying at me I am afraid.

I am glad i waited to have the surgery as I had a great summer with my husband and boys. I've made new friends and connected with people who had drifted away. I am grateful for all my blessings which are too numerous to count. I cant even begin to thank all the friends and people in my life for all they do for me.

42 years ago

To all those Crazy Quilters use the good stuff don't save it cause you cant take it with you. I have made a commitment to get busy doing more with all the stuff I have stocked up once I'm on my feet.
A couple of years ago.
Hope to be back at her soon. 
Melisa

No comments: